[TenTec] Orion Software v1.341

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Software v1.341
From: k6se@juno.com (k6se@juno.com)
Date: Sat May 17 16:56:06 2003
I just loaded software update v1.341 into my new Orion.  It fixed two or
three bugs I noticed in v1.337, but it apparentent introduced a new one.

One of the bugs the new version apparently fixed was the 10Hz difference
in Sidetone Pitch setting and the Spot tone.  By fixing that, it looks
like they goofed on the Sidetone Pitch display when you're setting it to
the desired pitch.  With that menu item selected, when you rotate the
Multi knob the displayed pitch becomes 5 digits long.  The first three
digits are the actual pitch and the last two digits are left there from
whatever the last two digits were before you rotate the Multi knob.
Exiting from the menu and then returning to it displays the correct new
pitch setting and does the same 5-digit thing when you rotate the Multi
knob.

At least that's what V1.341 does on my Orion.  Can you other Orion owners
with v1.341 loaded confirm this on yours?

73, de Earl, K6SE