[TenTec] Re: IC-7800 Product Literature

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: IC-7800 Product Literature
From: nq5t@attbi.com (nq5t@attbi.com)
Date: Sun May 18 04:01:01 2003
And the 781 was an absolutely awful AM radio.  Terrible on receive, truly lousy
on transmit.  Hopefully, the 7800 (or whatever they call the US version) will
be better.

The Orion is GREAT!! on AM,  for those few of you with the intelligence, good
taste, appreciation of the finer things, and, of course, the savoir faire to
care :-)

Grant/NQ5T
http://www.globeking.com