[TenTec] Band Stacking & USER1/2

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Band Stacking & USER1/2
From: k6se@juno.com (k6se@juno.com)
Date: Sun May 18 22:56:45 2003
After I stored my CW filter center frequencies in USER1 and USER2, I took
advantage of the band stacking feature and stored 4 frquencies/modes/BW
settings in each band stacking register for all 9 bands.

Today I did a USER1 recall and lost all of the band stacking I did (which
takes a bit of time).  I did the band stacking thing for all 9 bands
again and then did a USER1 store.

Happily, when I now do a USER1 recall, the band stacking register are
intact.

If you use the USER feature, the moral of the story is:

After you make any changes in your setup, press and hold the USER button
to store everything including your changes.

73, de Earl, K6SE