[TenTec] Orion CW mode question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion CW mode question
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Sun May 18 20:26:50 2003
Jim, one mode will cause the audio pitch to increase with clockwise motion
of the tuning knob and the other will do the same but with counterclockwise
motion. Depends upon what you are used to and how you like to tune. Can be
used as a QRM fighting tool and also to demonstrate when you are tuned
properly on a station: his pitch will not change as you go from one mode to
the other.

This has nothing to do with what band you are using, unlike SSB.

And this was not in the manual?

73/72, George
Amateur Radio W5YR -  the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13QE
"In the 57th year and it just keeps getting better!"
<mailto:w5yr@att.net>