[TenTec] Omni C + SB200

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni C + SB200
From: w4wvw@msn.com (Edward Crawford)
Date: Sun May 18 18:02:59 2003
  I had an SB-200 here in the shack a while back for testing which I had
connected to my Triton IV digital rig. It has been a year ago so I don't
remember exactly but I believe it was the ALC line from the amp I had
connected directly to the External T/R jack on the rear of the rig. The rig
has a T/R relay built in. I know the Omni-D I have has the same jack and
relay. It keyed the amp just fine and did not damage the rig at all. There
is an adjustment pot in the bottom of the rig to adjust the dropout delay
for the external t/r relay if needed.
  I operated it only on SSB so I can't comment on how it acts with CW qsk.

Hope this is some help.
Ed/W4WVW 73
w4wvw@msn.com