[TenTec] Eccentric display?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Eccentric display?
From: nq5t@attbi.com (nq5t@attbi.com)
Date: Thu May 22 19:20:56 2003
I have to admit, I've never bought a radio based on it's "font".  I wonder how
the dynamic range varies between Helvetica and Garamond .....

Part of the problem is that squinting at a bit map on a computer screen isn't
the same as sitting in front of the radio, using it --

I wonder if the wives/girlfriends get the same level of under the magnifying
glass scrutiny.  I feel for them.  "I can't date you since the pores on your
nose aren't exactly uniform".  And they're a lot more expensive than ANY
radio :-)

Grant/NQ5T