[TenTec] Virtual; slipsticks

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Virtual; slipsticks
From: W1GOR@Maine.RR.Com (W1GOR)
Date: Fri May 23 09:35:46 2003
Pete,

Before I retired, I had a K&E slide rule in a deep picture frame with a
glass cover on it... The sign below the fram stated, "In case of computer
mainframe failure, break glass and use the solid-state computer, located
within... No Batteries Required.."  I left it at the Long Island Rail Road
Communications Department on December 31, 1999... I retired the next day..!

73, Larry - W1GOR