[TenTec] Orion Digital AGC

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Digital AGC
From: jimr.reid@verizon.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Sun May 25 18:32:02 2003
Hi again,

Recall my note yesterday about the topic.  Well,  have a
look at:

http://www.doug-smith.net/digitalagc.htm

It is still today,  but an informed source "leaked"  this link
to me, which actually carries tomorrow's date!  Note,
in particular the information Doug has added about the
digital AGC threshold settings for the Orion's "standard"
Slow,  Med,  and Fast settings as well as what occurs
when the Prog setting threshold is varied about. Very
interesting stuff.  I must do some more experimenting
this afternoon.

What an incredible machine this Orion is being revealed
to be!

73,  Jim  KH7M