[TenTec] Yahoo

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Yahoo
From: wa2pvk@msn.com (WILLIAM MANSEY)
Date: Mon May 26 21:48:47 2003
I absolutely refuse to have any further dealings with Yahoo!  Junk and/or
obscene Email was just part of the problem.  It took me quite a while to get
all of the insidious tentacles out of my computer.  There were all sorts of
cookies and other things that needed to be tracked down and killed off before I
was finally free.
I would not mind so much if it was just the "real" advertising BUT the obscene
stuff was getting out of hand and I had never opened, acknowledged, or fell for
the "remove me" or "unsubscribe" tricks either.
Just my opinion for what it is or is not worth.  I enjoy THIS Reflector and
need no others - especially on "there"!
73,  Bill

wa2pvk@msn.com

Please visit my home page: