[TenTec] FCC Letters for "Enhanced SSB"

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FCC Letters for "Enhanced SSB"
From: lodahlkh@charter.net (Keith Lodahl)
Date: Tue May 27 17:47:33 2003
I understand the implications of this to our hobby, and I understand the
frustration of those involved, but what makes this an issue for this list?
I read about this on the general lists, and on QRZ, also hear about it on
the air.  I don't see what makes it on topic for the Ten Tec list.  I would
think it is rather fully covered elsewhere.

Keith Lodahl