[TenTec] FCC Letters for "Enhanced SSB"

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FCC Letters for "Enhanced SSB"
From: jimr.reid@verizon.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Tue May 27 18:16:43 2003
> I don't see what makes it on topic for the Ten Tec list.

The topic is here because the FCC action impacted one of
this lists valued contributors,  one who has for years been
adding value here.  We rose up in indignation because he
is really a nearly 100% CW man,  though employed in the
fidelity broadcast business.  As a result,  he has written
about "hi-fi" broadcast audio;  somehow his name was
tangled in with what are evidently being discovered as
malicious allegations.

That's why;  we defend and speak out on behalf of our own.

73,  Jim  KH7M