[TenTec] FCC Letters for "Enhanced SSB

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FCC Letters for "Enhanced SSB
From: lodahlkh@charter.net (Keith Lodahl)
Date: Tue May 27 19:26:24 2003
When I retracted my previous comments I aknowledged a similar fact.  When I
got my Jupiter it was set for 3.9K I cut it back a bunch and then found out
that most of the stations I talk with can't tell the difference.  After
reading this post completely I trimmed it back some more.  I wonder what I
will hear tonight on the net?

Keith Lodahl