[TenTec] Some Observations on Orion Stability/Calibration

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Some Observations on Orion Stability/Calibration
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Wed Jun 4 20:18:59 2003
Glad to be of help, Bill - I devised this method a couple of years ago and
most who have tried it seem to appreciate its simplicity, ease of use and
seeming accuracy. I should have mentioned, although it soon becomes obvious,
that you need to let the program stew a bit with the trace while it does its
thing to average out noise effects, etc.

73/72, George
Amateur Radio W5YR -  the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13QE
"In the 57th year and it just keeps getting better!"
<mailto:w5yr@att.net>