[TenTec] Some Observations on Orion Stability/Calibration

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Some Observations on Orion Stability/Calibration
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Wed Jun 4 21:08:35 2003
Bill, make sure to use the lowest possible signal level into the program for
best accuracy. The trace should be clearly visible but very little
background noise should appear. Overdriving will introduce frequency errors.
73/72, George
Amateur Radio W5YR -  the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13QE
"In the 57th year and it just keeps getting better!"
<mailto:w5yr@att.net>