[TenTec] great RX320 review

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] great RX320 review
From: sswhite@mchsi.com (Steve)
Date: Tue Jun 10 21:07:15 2003
I have always wanted a small QRP module that would go inside my RX-320 case
I would think that since the 320 is smiliar to the Pegasus that this would
be relatively easy to do.  I would guess that you might even be able to use
the transmitter board out of the pegasus for this (less the PA).

This would make a very nice QRP setup.  I tavel alot and always take the
laptop so a "Front Panel" is always handy.  The 320 is small enough to pack
easily too.

Steve