[TenTec] Need Help.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Need Help.
From: n4py@qvssoftware.com (N4PY)
Date: Thu Jun 12 10:35:25 2003
Does the pegasus even try to transmit on 20 meters?  Is the license class
feature preventing it from transmitting on 20 meters because you have the
novice class selected?  Try turning off the license class feature all
together.  Go to "Preferences" and turn off the check box labelled "Transmit
follows license class".

Carl Moreschi N4PY