[TenTec] Orion Bottom Cover

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Bottom Cover
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Sat Jun 14 20:51:59 2003
Jim, I use both MixW and DigiPan and have found that DigiPan seems to be
better at making these frequency measurements. It seems to home in on the
frequency quicker and more accurately and then to follow small variations
better than MixW.

MixW is my decided preference for PSK31 and the other digital modes, but
Skip's DigiPan seems to work best for me as my audio spectrum analyzer.

73/72, George
Amateur Radio W5YR -  the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13QE
"In the 57th year and it just keeps getting better!"
<mailto:w5yr@att.net>