[TenTec] Re: K8MN's Orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: K8MN's Orion
From: haesem@uwplatt.edu (Peg Haese)
Date: Wed Jun 25 10:45:24 2003
Dave,

If you've had your Orion for a month-and-a-half, it is a little past
Ten-Tec's 30-day return window. Isn't that the exact rig that Earl K6SE
tried out and returned? If you haven't been able to move it yet, TT should
be able to work out a trade for you, or at least give you scrap value.

73 de Peg KB9LIE

 >I've had the Orion for about a month-and-a-half. It has been my opinion
that it has the finest receiver I've ever used.

 >Now I'm filled with self-doubt. I'm beginning to think I should sell the
piece of crap and buy a second-hand FT-757 ;-)