[TenTec] Re: Why should I still order an Argo V?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Why should I still order an Argo V?
From: lodahlkh@charter.net (Keith Lodahl)
Date: Fri Jul 4 17:06:17 2003
While I can see how it may be read that way I don't see that language as a
guarantee the product will be shipped the same day.  What I read is that in
order to be shipped for one or two day delivery orders have to be in by 2:00
PM. In other words the only guarantee is that orders later than 2:00 PM will
not make it in one or two days.  I don't see any implied or stated promise
that your order is in stock and will be shipped.  But that is just me.

My internet ordering experience, and my needy nature, prevent me from making
an order of something that important to me without speaking to a human
person.  Some day I will get over this, but so far I can't.  My business
with Ten Tec so far has been quite positive, and all has been over the
phone.

Hope things work out for you.

Keith Lodahl
KB9NUM NNN0ACS NNN0GCE ONE