[TenTec] Argonaut V

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argonaut V
From: wa2pvk@msn.com (WILLIAM MANSEY)
Date: Sat Jul 5 22:59:27 2003
Helllo All,
    Who was it that was looking for an Argonaut V?  I really do not use mine
very much now that I have the Orion.  I had been thinking about selling it for
a while but kept talking myself out of doing so.  Now the argument has gone the
other way!  (I hate when that happens!)
    The rig can be seen as it sits on my desk by visiting my home page.  This
is the TCXO version.  The rig has not been out of my shack and is living in a
smoke free environment.  The rig is in excellent condition and has the fan kit
(the original black twin-fan type)  The rig comes with the standard hand
microphone as well as all originally supplied accessories and original shipping
box.  I also have available a model 705 desk microphone (looks and works like
new) as well as a Heil HM-10 microphone (with the HC-5 cartridge), a Ten-Tec
cable, desk stand and mic holder.  I also have a model 307 speaker but,
unfortunately, it is grey rather than the matching black color.  Well - the
grille cloth IS black however AND the color mismatch has not caused any
appreciable audio distortion as far as I can tell.  If anyone is interested in
any, or all, of these items please Email me directly. Thanks and 73,  Bill
wa2pvk@msn.com

Please visit my home page:
http://mysite.verizon.net/wa2pvk