[TenTec] More eHam Reviews _Orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] More eHam Reviews _Orion
From: nq5t@comcast.net (Grant Youngman)
Date: Tue Jul 22 23:56:17 2003
Well, K6SE must have been listening to the banter regarding
reviews.  He has summarily dismissed the Orion as a lemon with no
qualifications, and judged it 1/5.

You can be your own judge of the efficacy of what he has to say,
and the manner in which he has said it.   I've decided to refrain from
personal attacks on the reflector.

But .. I sure would like to hear him explain what he did with the
programmable AGC in his test.  Since none of the rest of us
seemed to understand the use of it at that point in time, perhaps he
didn't either ...  or maybe he's just smarter than everyone else?

Grant/NQ5T