[TenTec] Re: Using Orion (or Jupiter or Pegasus) for testing over networ

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Using Orion (or Jupiter or Pegasus) for testing over network ?
From: w4chl@amsat.org (w4chl@amsat.org)
Date: Wed Jul 23 09:25:54 2003
Dear TenTec list,

Seems the case with Nick F. & MixW might be solved by combination of
NetMeeting and VNC to allow remote running of the rig and software.
Cooperation between vendor and current licensee could allow code such as
MixW to be tweaked to verify function with an Orion. Assuming the limiting
factor is access to the rig.

Now, when we get back into the school after summer recess, we'll be happy
to make a Pegasus available for such testing !  Don't have one of the
other rigs (yet !) Might even run a line out to the shack here and finally
get my home network setup to allow repeatable access. Storms took down the
wire antennae and telephone lines to the shack. Not rebuilt completely,
yet.

Cheers & 73s de Mark W4CHL
Chapel Hill NC  USA   http://rtpnet.org/parc