[TenTec] Omni 6+ deaf and dumb

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni 6+ deaf and dumb
From: vsantis@earthlink.net (Vin Santis)
Date: Wed Jul 23 16:38:21 2003
Hi,

My Omni has gone deaf and dumb. If I do a masteror partial reset I have
audio for as long as I hold the enter or clear button. Also I cannot enter
the menus or use any of the buttons the only thing that responds is the
frequency display, I can change that. The shorting jumper for an amp is in
jplace and all else looks OK.
Before I call TT tomorrow does anyone have an idea as to what I did or what
has happened?

TIA,

Vince Santis, N1VS
Winsted, CT