RE: [TenTec] Logging programs

To: "TenTec List \(E-mail\)" <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Logging programs
From: "Rick Williams" <rick.williams@telus.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 17:39:20 -0700
Just a note on Logger32.

In its present state it does not support the current software upgradeable
Ten-Tec rigs including the Orion, Argo V, Jupiter and Pegasus (the old
Logger did support the Ten-Tec protocols for these rigs).  In addition,
unlike the original Logger, it does not fully support the Omni V.9.  In
particular the DX-cluster portion.  When a DX spot is clicked the Omni V.9
goes to the correct frequency and mode BUT chooses the narrowest filter.
This problem was fixed in the original Logger but has re-occurred in Logger
32.  It has been reported to the Beta testers and Logger32 author.

Earlier versions of Logger are available to work with the modern Ten-Tec
rigs and the Omni V.9 and the log files can be easily converted to Logger32
when the bugs are corrected.

73,

Rick
VE7ASR