Re: [TenTec] Hello

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Hello
From: Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX <RMcGraw@blomand.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 08:39:31 -0500
Yep, there's a couple of new bugs that seem to be creating havoc.  Not
actually doing damage to computers or data but just creating large
quantities of junk e-mails.  They seem to just load down the data forwarding
systems.

Be sure your virus definitions are updated at least 1 time per week.  Also,
scan your computer with the latest definitions to make sure your system is
not infected.

Safe computing to all.
73
Bob, K4TAX