[TenTec] MMTY/FSK with Omni 6

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] MMTY/FSK with Omni 6
From: "Mike K9MI" <k9mi@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 04:45:35 -0000
MMTY is a RTTY only program. It does work
using FSK. I don't know all the details, but just
a quick glance at MMTY just now, there are
several places under "Options", then "Setup
MMTY" that show FSK as an option. My only
experience with MMTY is using the MMTY
Engine in WriteLog for the NAQP RTTY
contest. I was using a TS 850 at the time, and
using AFSK and wide filters. Bad plan for a
Rtty contest! So, I'd be curious too to hear
from some Omni 6 users who are running FSK
with MMTY, although I honestly haven't tried
it yet myself, as I just purchased my Omni 6 a
few weeks ago (yes!).

73 - Mike K9MI

---