[TenTec] Omni D station for sale.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni D station for sale.
From: "James Crofutt" <crokc@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 20:13:44 -0500
This is a relist, had a local buyer but he backed out.
I have a very nice, Ten Tec Omni D station , this is a series A, but has two
WARC bands , 12 meters and 10 Mhz is also enabled on transmit. I guess you
could swap the 12 with 18 mhz crystals although I have heard it is not a
good idea  without a mod, due to the IF Ten Tec used in these early Omni's.
I would rate the radio as a true 9.5 and I also have the noise blanker, new
in the box to be installed.   I have the matching Deluxe 255 speaker power
supply and it is also near mint condition.  The model 243 remote VFO is also
included and is also 9.5 or better. Included is the Ten Tec 215 base
microphone, and I would rate it as a solid 9.  The last item is the Ten Tec
Kr 50 keyer.  I would say it is about an 8.5 , still looks very nice but not
sure it can work on DC as it has some wires just sticking inside the RCA
plug from the inside, so would need to be checked.  The operation on AC is
perfect and works fine and all adjustments respond and the keyer seems to
have no other issues. I would say this is close to a collector quality Ten
Tec Omni D station and would like to get $450 for it all  and maybe a little
help on shipping. I will also toss in the 12 volt DC power cord, which I
just got from Ten Tec, and I also found the circuit breakers they use to use
from Poco Electronics and I have one of those brand new as well. I am open
to selling the items separate as well so email me with your needs and I will
give a separate price as well. I have pics ready for anyone who would like
to take a look, the station is beautiful. I guarantee all my items I sell so
if not happy just return it in the same condition as shipped and I will
refund your money
73 Jim  (N0XE)