[TenTec] Ten-Tec For Sale again

To: <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec For Sale again
From: "ke4vpn" <ke4vpn@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 16:19:25 -0400
Hello
Just though I would lower a few prices to see if I can get anything sold
before having to go the *bay route. I have checked all the rigs out and
everything is working fine. I can provide pics if anyone needs them. Please
email with questions at ke4vpn@carolina.rr.com
Thanks
Ronnie

Ten-Tec 509, 405 amp, 251 ps for rig & amp, 208 cw filter, 206A calibrator.
All in very good condition. I rebuild the PTO on this rig a few weeks ago
and its working fine, good dial string also. Amp works fine business, and I
have manuals for all. This is a very nice station and in great condition for
its age. Have checked output with SSB and CW. $350 shipped CONUS

Ten-Tec 509, 210 ps, 206 calibrator, 208 cw filter. All in very good
condition also, PTO in good shape, dial string in good condition. Has older
style knob for vfo. Have manuals.
$200 shipped CONUS

Ten-Tec Argosy 525 with cw audio filter and calibrator installed. Good
condition, has a few minor scuff marks but nothing major. Has one letter
about rubbed off on the face but other than that the face is very good. Has
good output and PTO and dial string in very good condition. $250 Shipped
CONUS

Ten-Tec Century 21 with matching 670 keyer. Rig in very good condition and
works fine. Good PTO. $150 Shipped CONUS

Ten-Tec 230 receiver, with all cables, ps and software. In good condition
and works fine. I just do not use it. $150 shipped CONUS

Racal RA6790/GM military receiver with all filters, which are 20khz, 8khz,
3.5khz, 1.2khz and .500khz. Have manual and extra brand new LCD displays.
Works very good, display is a little dark but still easy to read. I do not
want to change to the new one till I have to. Rig is one super receiver.
Good face and has top and bottom covers. $900 shipped CONUS or may trade for
the right Ten-Tec HF rig. Check this webpage for specs
http://www.dxing.com/rx/ra6790.htm