[TenTec] Yahoo Orion group

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Yahoo Orion group
From: "Rob Atkinson, K5UJ" <k5uj@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 14:16:46 +0000
I never understood why there had to be a separate Orion group in the first place. I never knew until today that there were mail lists for the other new TT rigs. Since most Orion/Argonaut/Jupiter/Peg mail has the rig name somewhere in the subject line, you can identify them and delete them without reading them if you're not interested. That's what I do (well, I skip past them on the archive page since that's how I read the list--over the web) since as a non-owner I'm not extremely interested in Orion et al.

Rob
K5UJ