Re: [Re: [TenTec] Yahoo and the Orion email reflector]

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Re: [TenTec] Yahoo and the Orion email reflector]
From: Michael Goins <mgoins@usa.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:26:05 -0500
That's a bad idea.  Built in conflict of interest!  And Jim says it's a lot
of work -- Ten-Tec would have to assign an employee to the task.

73, Mike N4NT

It's not necessarily a conflict of interest - the owners of Elecraft operate
the Elecraft reflector quite successfully. I also moderate a yahoo reflector
and we have had zero problems with spam, etc.

mike
k5wmg