Re: [TenTec] Omni D problem

To: tentec@contesting.com, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni D problem
From: "Dave" <frstbaptistchurch@wyoming.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 20:06:27 -0600
Meter reads SWR only on transmit - the drive and alc interact - set ALC, then on CW, set drive for LED to light up,
on SSB to light up, but flash with speech, not stay on all time

- On a number of the OMNi A,B, and my C, there are times that the diodes in the ALC circuitry fail and you cant really regulate power out - check manual for the two diodes back to back for ALC circuitry - might need to replace both.
Dave K8BBM

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 20:03:32 -0500