[TenTec] Invitation to Orion Owners

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Invitation to Orion Owners
From: "Paul Valko" <prvalko@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 00:34:47 -0400
You are all very cordially invited to stay right here on the Ten*Tec reflector.

Those of us peon without an Orion (or Omni 6+ for that matter) still like
reading about your experiences with those rigs.

As I've said in the past, it's my humble opinion that the Ten*Tec user
community is too small and close to fragment into splinter groups.  That is why
I will not join any Ten*Tec sub-groups, regardless of where it goes.

Thanks!

73! =paul= W8KC
Collector of Ten*Tecs and other fine plastics.
Visit the Virtual Ten*Tec Museum at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w8kc