[TenTec] Re: Titan problems

To: Bob McLeod <ramcleod@comcast.net>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Titan problems
From: Marcel Jorba <ea3in@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 15:21:37 -0700 (PDT)
Another detail:

With the AC plug out of the power line socket, If I
insert a tester in the AC in terminals and press the
security interlock, I see a shortcut (ON/OFF switch on
the RF deck is off). Is it normal? Can it be cause by
the multi-conn cable?

I think that there is no way to make a mistake when
plugging the multi-conn cable to the RF deck because
there is only one possible position.

Thanks again

Marcel
EA3IN