Re: [TenTec] RE:Titan 425 for sale / Dennis wood

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RE:Titan 425 for sale / Dennis wood
From: "Dennis Wood" <denniswood@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 19:15:20 -0600
Hi Todd,
    I'm a little slow getting back, but thanks for your help and I will call
Ten Tec the first of the week. The new manual comes with a pretty complete
set of schematics and a troubleshooting guide. Without opening up anything
and just going by the guide it looks like I might have a short in D1 or Q1
on the 81219 Input bias board. I have to confess to being a "plug & play"
amateur, much to my chagrin at times. I know the amp is worth all the
effort, I'm glad I have it and enjoy the reflector tremendously. I can only
say that the longer is sits in my house, the harder it will be to part with
it. <grin>
73's
Dennis KD5SZW