Re: [TenTec] Omni VI CAT commands for DSP...

To: johnclif@ix.netcom.com, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI CAT commands for DSP...
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 13:12:52 -1000
Hi John,

On my Omni VI the DSP noise reduction is toggled on and off by pushing the "NR" button. The LED next to that button indicates the status. If you mean via a computer on the RS-232 interface, I have not found any reference to control of the DSP NR in chapter 5 of my manual. I also find no mention of filter selection. Is there a way to control that, other than front panel buttons?

Ken N6KB

I've managed to get just about every other function (VFO/mode) figured out,
but can't figure out how to toggle DSP on and off on my Omni VI/Opt 1
(should be the same as a VI+).  Anyone have a clue?

If anyone needs the other commands let me know.