Re: [TenTec] Omni 6+ Attributes / John Rippey

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni 6+ Attributes / John Rippey
From: "Mark Erbaugh" <mark@microenh.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 19:12:18 -0400
I have to agree.  I picked up a used Omin VI option 3 a couple of years ago.
I'd been used to radios from the big 3 Japanese manufacturers and the Omni
VI isn't as 'flashy' as those so I didn't use it much. I tried to sell it,
actually had it sold, but the deal fell through. I'm glad it did because the
more I it, the more I like it. It does just about everything I need it to do
and with MixW on the computer, I can have a memory CW and voice keyer.

73,
Mark