Re: [TenTec] New group for Orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New group for Orion
From: "J. D. Beischel" <duffyb01@fuse.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 16:35:08 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
I don't think it is fair to say the creation of a new Orion group has to do
with someone's ego.  Some folks did not want the other Orion group cancelled
and liked the separate group.  I think the other Orion moderator felt mob
pressure to cancel the group.  As I recall the old Orion group had over 300
members and I don't think everyone is/was for a single TT group.  As
mentioned before, there has not been a single TT group for sometime.
Interesting that only the Orion group was pressured to shut down.  No one
has tried (and I hope this will not happen) to shut down the other TT groups
on Yahoo.

Duffy