Re: [TenTec] QTH.net Ten-Tec group

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] QTH.net Ten-Tec group
From: "George, W5YR" <w5yr@att.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 15:38:06 -0500
John, in all fairness, the "working over" that appeared on the reflector was
offset by a factor of about 10 to 1 in the number of private emails I got
thanking me for my unintentional but frank posting and agreeing with my
concerns at that time.

A few vocal and perhaps overly emotional people find it hard to accept
criticism however objectively it may be offered.  Fortunately, I have a
pretty tough old hide and tend to ignore such antics, taking comfort in the
ATTABOYs that roll in still.

Thanks for your thoughts and consideration, John.

73/72, George
Amateur Radio W5YR -  the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13QE
"Starting the 58th year and it just keeps getting better!"
w5yr@att.net