[TenTec] Orion's lack of color

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Orion's lack of color
From: KD7EFQ@aol.com
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 16:56:12 -0400
In regard to the Orion not having a color display, I have heard good arguments
for a color display by someone "playing up the IC-756 Pro II over the Orion".
He said It has been scientifically proven that people interact better with
their technology thru color displays. That is why the U.S. Military has color
in their heads up combat displays. Also, if Black and White were so great, Why
aren't computers in black and white, or black and white TV's still popular. I
am not bashing the Orion, just merely passing along some valid points I've
heard on the air. 73. Todd