Re: [TenTec] Orion color w N4PY software

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion color w N4PY software
From: ac5e@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 00:25:14 +0000
Chuckle. I do run Carl's Orion program with mine. And the colors are real
pretty. They remind me of a box of assorted lollipops, actually.

But so far at least Logic does not directly interface with the Orion so I have
to go around the world to get to my elbow to get the Orion info into the log.
However, I mostly hand enter all the info by hand and leave the Orion program
out of the loop, since I prefer to look at the log instead of the control
program.

For contesting, right now I just enter the band and power and leave it there,
but I see Tree says he should have TR where it will interface with the Orion
sometime in the future - and when he does I will hook a DOS box up to the O and
get back to more familiar territory.

73  Pete Allen  AC5E