Re: [TenTec] Why I bought an Orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Why I bought an Orion
From: "Van Kuykendall" <n5hty@centurytel.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 19:40:00 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)
Why did I buy a Ten Tec Orion and and not send it back? Simple. It is the
best radio I have ever owned period. I have owned a few good rigs, all
purchased new. A Kenwood 940,  Yaesu FT 1000D, Icom 756pro, Kenwood TS 2000,
Icom 756pro II,  and Yaesu FT 1000MP MKV, and now the Ten Tec Orion. A few
others also. I still have the TS 2000 as it is just a versatile rig. This is
my only hobby, I do listen more than I talk. The Orion just beats the others
 Not to dowm any of the other rigs as they are all good.
Tnx,
Van N5HTY