RE: [TenTec] Orion's lack of color

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Orion's lack of color
From: "Keith Lodahl" <lodahlkh@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 06:41:29 -0500
Thats fine.  Ten Tec can't possibly make radios for everyone.  For those
that wobbly knobs and a black and white screen are show stoppers need to buy
what makes them happy.  Those of us who like the impressive on air
performance of Ten Tec rigs, and who are committed to buy American made
equipment, will stick with our preference.  It is America where we have the
right to choose.

Keith Lodahl
KB9NUM NNN0ACS NNN0GCE ONE
President, Rock River Radio Club