RE: [TenTec] Orion SSB Challenge: why no Orions heard?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Orion SSB Challenge: why no Orions heard?
From: "Ron Martin" <royalct@inr.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 13:12:27 -0400
I bought an Orion, and currently own an Icom 775DSP and a 765.  Both Icoms
are great receivers.  The Orion is a superior receiver to both of them.  I
will be selling the 765 shortly and keeping the 775DSP as a backup.  Really
thinking about selling the 775 and buying another Orion as my backup.

Ron ........ NU1U