Re: [TenTec] N4PY Memory Handling

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] N4PY Memory Handling
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 16:09:26 -0000
Duffy,

The program saves all the memories from the Jupiter or Argo V or Orion in a
CDF file.  This is an ascii text file that you can edit to add more memories
if you like.  If you then want to use the N4PY RMY memory files, you can
import the CDF file.  This will convert to a binart RMY file and allow you
to use it normally as a program memory file.

The CDF memory format does not currently support split memories.

73,

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC