Re: [TenTec] Orion Reviews lacking

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion Reviews lacking
From: ac5e@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 22:58:08 +0000
Well - we Orion owners are in much the same situation as Jim Bridger trying to
describe Yellowstone. He finally got tired of being ridiculed so he started
telling folks the Yellowstone country was wonderful, with "pewtrified birds
singin' pewtrified songs in the pewtrified trees."

Surplatives are unsatisfactory, and if you tell a "Brand X" fanatic just how
good the Orion is they don't believe you. So we keep our traps shet until the
QST review comes out. Then maybe the doubters will believe us.

73  Pete Allen  AC5E