Re: [TenTec] audio

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] audio
From: "George, W5YR" <w5yr@att.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 09:07:26 -0600
One would expect that, as a software-defined radio, the functions of the
ORION ACCY pins would be determined by the control program. In that way,
given the proper menu provisions, the operator could define the pin
functions as needed for a specific application.

73/72, George
Amateur Radio W5YR -  the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13QE
"Starting the 58th year and it just keeps getting better!"
w5yr@att.net