Re: [TenTec] Heil HC-4 and Orion

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Heil HC-4 and Orion
From: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 11:05:17 -0600
Ha, ha, ha - the HC4 clips the audio.  I have yet to hear one that I'd
pay anything for.  I find their audio piercing and less intelligible than
practically any other microphone.  (Go ahead, turn me in with Bob Heil -
I'd rather see all HC-4 elements rolled under a paver!)  I use an HC-5 on
my ProSet, and it sounds pretty good.

        73,  Duane  (would you like to know how I really feel about
them?!)