[TenTec] Orion setup

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion setup
From: "Bill Coleman" <n2bc@stny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 21:00:08 -0500
The "complicated radio" thread has been most enlightening, especially
appreciated Grant's detailed write-up.

My question...  triggered by the potential for varied setups,  is there
software to "unload" the settings to a PC, save them, and reload?   I know
there are USER1 / USER2 settings internal to the Orion, but it might be nifty
to archive many setups.

I have seen a couple of fancy windoze interface programs, I'm thinking of
something simple to just grab, annotate, and save/reload.  I don't want to
re-invent the wheel but will write something if I must.

I'm an Orion gonna-be, as soon as they start rolling out again.

73 all, Happy Turkey Day!

Bill  N2BC