Re: [TenTec] Orion setup

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion setup
From: "Steve Baron - KB3MM" <SteveBaron@StarLinX.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 02:05:54 -0000
If a must have, look at N4PY's stuff.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Coleman" <n2bc@stny.rr.com>
To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 02:00
Subject: [TenTec] Orion setup

The "complicated radio" thread has been most enlightening, especially
appreciated Grant's detailed write-up.

My question...  triggered by the potential for varied setups,  is there
software to "unload" the settings to a PC, save them, and reload?   I know
there are USER1 / USER2 settings internal to the Orion, but it might be
nifty to archive many setups.

I have seen a couple of fancy windoze interface programs, I'm thinking of
something simple to just grab, annotate, and save/reload.  I don't want to
re-invent the wheel but will write something if I must.

I'm an Orion gonna-be, as soon as they start rolling out again.

73 all, Happy Turkey Day!

Bill  N2BC