Re: [TenTec] OMNI VI/Opt.3 on digital modes problem

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI VI/Opt.3 on digital modes problem
From: "Mark Erbaugh" <mark@microenh.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 08:33:00 -0500
Art,

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the soundcard software. Also, I had a
similar problem with a Yamaha soundcard although the sound control mixer
never quit working. I found that there was a bug in the mixer and if you
moved the volume control slider all the way up, it went to off. If you moved
it one notch down from the top, things seemed to work.

Mark